I love travelling and enjoying new places with new faces that bring me brand new experiences. My next stop is Mexico City, El Districto Federal, EL D.F. I can't wait to share all about my findings in Mexico lindo y querido.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mexico City

MEXICO CITY.....It is one of the largest cities in the world and is classed as a megalopolis as it encompasses one large city that has slowly engulfed other, smaller ones. It is located in the Valley of Mexico. The picture above is the view of the Valley of Mexico City from my hotel Camino Real , Mexico D.F.

My hotel Camino Real, D.F.

This is me posing after a long day at work on the second floor of my hotel, Camino Real.

The most recognizable icon of Mexico City is the golden Angel de la Indepencia monument in the heart of Mexico City.

This is the school where Diego Rivera taught and obviously where he met Frida Kahlo.

Hanging out with the people from the Mexico office at La Taberna Del Leon. Mexico D.F.

In front of La Taberna Del Leon (Lion) Restaurant.... That beside me must be the Lion.
ENID P.





No comments: