I love travelling and enjoying new places with new faces that bring me brand new experiences. My next stop is Mexico City, El Districto Federal, EL D.F. I can't wait to share all about my findings in Mexico lindo y querido.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tasco





The city of Taxco has maintained its charme with its colonial ambiance built on the side of a mountain, with very steep narrow cobblestone streets lined by whitewashed houses with red-tiled roofs and the towering, impressive 240 year old Santa Prisca Catheral. It's known for its natural wealth of silver. Beautiful view of the top of the mountains from one of the homes in Taxco.

Picture of the very top of the mountain where a cross stands.

Magnified view of a bug that was sitting atop of a beautiful tile at a restaurant roof deck.

No comments: